All Saints Catholic Academy partners with parents and parish communities to nurture future leaders through the formation and education of each child in spirit, mind, and body. We strive to “teach as Jesus did” through a balance of message, worship, community, and service. Our regional school provides a Christ-centered environment, rich in academic excellence and Catholic values, from which we send forth a new communion of saints into their homes, parishes, and communities.
1. God is the beginning and end of all human existence
2. Education is essentially a moral endeavor
3. Parents are the primary educators of their children
4. The subject of education is the student
5. Teaching is an intimate communication between souls
6. Decisions are best made locally
· School Tours are by appointment, and can be scheduled by calling (630) 961-6125.
· Registration for families new to All Saints for the 2014-2015 school year will begin in January, 2014.
· Open Houses will be held at All Saints during Catholic Schools Week as follows:
Sunday, January 26 from 1 to 3 pm
Wednesday, January 29 from 7 to 8:30 pm
Please contact Patty Bajek, Director of Student Services, at (630) 961-6125, or email@example.com for more information.
Pictures with Santa
Santa Claus is coming to town, and he will be stopping at ASCA! Don’t miss the opportunity for photos and fun on Saturday, December 14th from 8 - 11am. The 8th Grade Elves will be entertaining families with games, storytelling, and activities. The cost will be $25 per family, which includes 2 photos, crafts, Christmas stories and a continental breakfast! Pictures with Santa Registration forms should be returned by Wednesday, November 27.