All Saints Catholic Academy partners with parents and parish communities to nurture future leaders through the formation and education of each child in spirit, mind, and body. We strive to “teach as Jesus did” through a balance of message, worship, community, and service. Our regional school provides a Christ-centered environment, rich in academic excellence and Catholic values, from which we send forth a new communion of saints into their homes, parishes, and communities.
1. God is the beginning and end of all human existence
2. Education is essentially a moral endeavor
3. Parents are the primary educators of their children
4. The subject of education is the student
5. Teaching is an intimate communication between souls
6. Decisions are best made locally
Registration for families new to All Saints is ongoing as openings remain. Please click here for registration information and forms. We invite you to take a virtual tour of the school, and to follow that up with a personal visit and tour. School tours are by appointment. Shadow opportunities are available for students in grade 1 and up.
Kindergarten classes are capped at 21 students; and grade 1-8 classes are capped at 26 students per class.
Please contact Patty Bajek, Director of Student Services, at (630) 961-6125, or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to schedule your visit.