All Saints Catholic Academy partners with parents and parish communities to nurture future leaders through the formation and education of each child in spirit, mind, and body. We strive to “teach as Jesus did” through a balance of message, worship, community, and service. Our regional school provides a Christ-centered environment, rich in academic excellence and Catholic values, from which we send forth a new communion of saints into their homes, parishes, and communities.
1. God is the beginning and end of all human existence
2. Education is essentially a moral endeavor
3. Parents are the primary educators of their children
4. The subject of education is the student
5. Teaching is an intimate communication between souls
6. Our diversity is the cornerstone of our community
It’s about fun! It’s about friendship! It’s about camaraderie! It’s about making a difference for our children! One of the greatest opportunities of the year to come together as a school community and enjoy and appreciate each other is close at hand. In less than 4 weeks, on Saturday, March 14, 2015, we will be able to celebrate what All Saints means to us at our Anniversary Benefit!
If you have questions about the Anniversary Benefit, please e-mail Michelle Yacullo at email@example.com or Tim Traynor in the School Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.