We have opened up registration for the 2018-2019 school year for all grades - preschool through Grade 8.
Please click here for the 2018-2019 All Saints Catholic Academy registration packet.
For more information on tuition and fees, please click here.
Your registration paperwork should include the following (please use the following checklist to make sure your application is complete)
- Certified birth certificate copy (not hospital certificate) for each student. Registrations will not be accepted without birth certificate.
- 2018-2019 Family Information Form (one per family)
- 2018-2019 New Student Registration Form (one per student)
- 2018-2019 Parent Partnership Agreement [one per family, signed by both parent(s)/guardian(s) where applicable]
- $250 New Family Registration Fee (this is a per family fee) Checks may be made out to All Saints Catholic Academy.
Registration applications may be brought or mailed to:
All Saints Catholic Academy
Attn: 2018-2019 Registration
1155 Aurora Avenue
Naperville, IL 60540
School Office Hours are 7 am – 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Please note that the registration fee for families who register after July 1, 2018 will increase to $275 per family. Registrations received after August 1, 2018 will increase to $300 per family. Applications will be evaluated based on the ASCA Admission Policy (which can be found at the school website), class availability, and on the date of registration.
WELCOME TO OUR ALL SAINTS FAMILY!