· Challenging academics that push your student to achieve what they are capable of, and beyond.
· A partnership with parents - school and family working together towards the good of the student
· All of the extras that add to a student’s growth and successes, today and forever – music, art, competitive sports.
· Moral formation – what kind of person is this student becoming.
· A sense of family – a place where students and their families are known
· A place of safety and of love – where students and their parents feel that they are home.
This and more can be found at All Saints Catholic Academy. Find out more about how you and your child(ren) can become part of the All Saints Family.
Registration is now open for the 2017-2018 School Year for all grade levels – preschool 3’s through grade 8. If you were unable to attend our recent Open House, please contact the school at (630) 961-6125 and arrange your personal tour, shadow visit for your student, or a classroom observation. Registration forms can be found below, and will continue to be accepted as openings remain.